Afterpartys

Nostalgic

No longer active
Seen a video on facebook joseph capriati playing just as the suns rising at cacao beach. Is this often?

And are their any after partys on the beaches anywhere in Ibiza? Or do they get shut down as soon as they start?

i was there two times - sunrise with mark knight playing "man with the red face" - amazing moment, amazing venue!
nevertheless it's bulgaria/sunny beach.

I had it down as a commericial cheap magaluf style holiday so was shocked to see capriati playing

I had it down as a commericial cheap magaluf style holiday so was shocked to see capriati playing

it's not in sunny beach directly, it's in the south of the tourist area. "Drinking tourists" won't stray there - you need to take the bus/taxi (or walk about 45 minutes)

by the way: the season lineups are always amazing - you're also able to find väth, hawtin, dice and co. (not every year)

it's not in sunny beach directly, it's in the south of the tourist area. "Drinking tourists" won't stray there - you need to take the bus/taxi (or walk about 45 minutes)

by the way: the season lineups are always amazing - you're also able to find väth, hawtin, dice and co. (not every year)

You live and learn! Id love ibiza to be like this.....or are they? bet its one of stivis secrets :lol:

Back