After flash dance there was..party in the spar

That is awesome :D:D:lol::lol:

I love how the women behind the counter just carries on serving people and eating her food.

Just been reading the facebook page..it's a spar under the Ibiza Mar supposedly and it happens all the time.

Crazy what some people allow and will do :lol:

Its been going on for years.There`s a guy that works there and he has the music pumping and sometimes his pervy mate filming girls from the corner by the door and keeping an eye on things..

Last edited by a moderator:
I rememebr this spa on my first trip to Ibiza 10 years ago.

They was a funny little Spaniard kid working in there and we would teach him all the rhyming slang to say to people.

i remember these when i stayed in Ibiza Mar in 2006! That Spanish lad behind the counter was well funny. We came back from a club early, around 4am, to find everyone dancing in the spar to some awesome tunes!

I wonder if it was the same lad from 10 years ago.

He was so funny and a great memory on my first trip.

There was also a guy in the hotel that looked like Steve McManaman.

I still owe them for my full English on my last day.

This was going off big time when I was there at the spar outside Ibiza Mar in the bay, most of the vids seem to be from the 10th onwards, so me and my mates are taking some responsibility for getting the partys going. They manager and girl behind the counter were brand new, and no one seemed to be stealing or causing havoc, just in for a dance and a laugh. After about 5 days of Spartying there was a big sign put up saying it had to be stopped as they had been fined (apparently 10 grand)
A few nights after we asked if we could have a silent disco, and another Sparty began:D

http://youtu.be/58spbdkkEL0

Back