After 2 years of non-ibiza..

utagaura

I will be back in September! Wee hee! 8)

I went 5 rows in a row, then had to miss a few years, but I think I need to go back before I forget! :lol: I was already thinking that I've forgotten where some of the places are, so I need to go back and rectify this situation immediately

I will be there either ( approx) Sept 19 - Sept 28 or Sept 26 - Oct 5. I would prefer the latter as I wanted to check out the final closings...but I'm already away for a while as I have a few weddings to attend, so I can't stay away too long!

Just thought I'd share!

So, who's going to be there? :)

Im there for a few days during your first option, as is Morbs and a others. We can have a mini reunion ;) Were there the weekend of the 24th for 3/4 days

Im there for a few days during your first option, as is Morbs and a others. We can have a mini reunion ;) Were there the weekend of the 24th for 3/4 days[/QUOTE

Yay! Reunions are good! :)

I was wanting to check out the final closings, but not sure I can do that now! :confused:

Oh well... now I just need to BOOK... but I will be there!

I booked hotel 2 months ago... that's already a big step :lol:
Still need to book air tix and car.

i'll be around from the 25th until the 6th - really hope to catch up with you, it's been ages!!!
8):D8)

i'll be around from the 25th until the 6th - really hope to catch up with you, it's been ages!!!
8):D8)

I know! I really want to do the Amnesia and Dc10 closing as I have done regular closings but not the final ones.

Originally I was thinking almost the same dates as you, but I will have been away from home for a long time and just don't know if I can stay away longer.

Do you think it's worth it to do the final closings (sept25-Oct 6) over Sept19 - 28? (not that this would be terrible!! :lol:)

I really need to decide!!

One of the best closing parties lately tends to be the Cocoon After....so try to be there for that. Guess it will be the Tuesday 27th Sept.

Do you think it's worth it to do the final closings (sept25-Oct 6) over Sept19 - 28? (not that this would be terrible!! :lol:)

i personally absolutely love the very last bit of the clubbing season with the last closing parties. the island itself is already very quiet and you find space everywhere (beaches, restaurants), but the parties are still buzzing and packed. and IMO it's also the period when the best bunch of people is around. there are so many people i just know they will be around for these dates again without even asking. and of course the parties are absolutely legendary. i'd happily miss a whole month of partying in ibiza instead of missing amnesia closing, dc10 et al. i've simply had my best ever clubbing experiences during these parties and that's one of the main reasons i go back at that time of the year. plus, island friends have more time on their hands :D

I'll be there after an almost two year gap from 11 August, which I'm looking forward to and kind of concerned as it's right in the middle of the (very) busy season. Hopefully the prices won't be as jacked up as previous years in August!

I'm hoping to be there from 26th September - 1st October. Hoping to do a weekend in Barcelona beforehand and take in Barca v Atletico Madrid at the Nou Camp.

i personally absolutely love the very last bit of the clubbing season with the last closing parties. the island itself is already very quiet and you find space everywhere (beaches, restaurants), but the parties are still buzzing and packed. and IMO it's also the period when the best bunch of people is around. there are so many people i just know they will be around for these dates again without even asking. and of course the parties are absolutely legendary. i'd happily miss a whole month of partying in ibiza instead of missing amnesia closing, dc10 et al. i've simply had my best ever clubbing experiences during these parties and that's one of the main reasons i go back at that time of the year. plus, island friends have more time on their hands :D

ahh.. I know.. it's reasons like these that make decision making so hard!!

I know these are not life/death decisions btw! :lol:

Maybe because I've missed 2 years I could justify it by staying 2 1/2 weeks???

Back