‎**happy looking people actually dancing in ibiza club shock**

One of my best Ibiza moments was going off to that Mystery Land track at the start.....8)

Awesome! My first year partying in Ibiza was 1998 and it was completely different to now.... and i was a lot younger :D

Yeah, I think more than anything it's the music. Bring trance back to the mainstream and you'll see a return to the vibe of '98/'99.

I go to a lot of psy nights. and it's like going back in time.

It looks awesome, especially the day time scenes where the roof and sides were not yet complete that must of been some experience! The vibe does look good, you can tell folk are there to enjoy themselves 8)
If only we could build a time machine.... :lol:

Privi and Amnesia in 97 blew me away (the ice cannon nearly literally did) , on that clip there seems to be a load more trees and stuff than I remember though! was it still partly open then???

Still look like plenty of "prettys" there dancing with their muscles on show like bad men, not just todays Ibiza that attracted this type :lol:

Still look like plenty of "prettys" there dancing with their muscles on show like bad men, not just todays Ibiza that attracted this type :lol:

It's been that way since long before then, Ollie .. and used to be a lot more virtual nudity in the crowd of both sexes too, if impressionable young memory serves !

Loved trance then and still love it now and there is loads of it on the island this year. I will be there dancing with a smile on my face :)

Back