Advise please (sun set bars)

VINNY

Heading back to Ibiza in late June after a two year break,been going to Ibiza since 1992 and evey year two or three times a year since 2000-2009,we took a two year break to have our little girl Lola.
The advice i am seeking is we have spent many a sunset and late nights outside Mambo,cafe del mar,Savannas etc but never actually sat down and had a meal whilst watching the beautiful Ibiza sunset,which is the best bar to sit outside that serves the best food? and is value for money.

Heading back to Ibiza in late June after a two year break,been going to Ibiza since 1992 and evey year two or three times a year since 2000-2009,we took a two year break to have our little girl Lola.
The advice i am seeking is we have spent many a sunset and late nights outside Mambo,cafe del mar,Savannas etc but never actually sat down and had a meal whilst watching the beautiful Ibiza sunset,which is the best bar to sit outside that serves the best food? and is value for money.

Sunset Ashram is nice mate if you haven't been there.. Food isnt bad and quite reasonable and its cracking place for the sunset..;)

I've eaten at Mambo before during the sunset period and was surprised that the food was really good and quite reasonably priced too.

Or maybe it was just the very attractive girl serving us that made it seem that way.....hmmm:D

i agree with moondust Sunset Ashram is the best if you have kids with you,beautiful place,nice food and cheap drinks. 3 euro for beers aint bad..

If you want somewhere different go to Kumharas.

Nowhere near the strip its actually past the bay before Port Des Torrent.

Great sunset views.

If you want somewhere different go to Kumharas.

Nowhere near the strip its actually past the bay before Port Des Torrent.

Great sunset views.

Kumharas is a beautifull bar spent many sunsets there and the food is very nice also very children friendly thanks for the reply tho

I've eaten at Mambo before during the sunset period and was surprised that the food was really good and quite reasonably priced too.

Ditto, food was surprisingly good at Mambo, can't really agree on it being reasonably priced though, so it deffo was the girly having an offset effect:lol:

Ditto, food was surprisingly good at Mambo, can't really agree on it being reasonably priced though, so it deffo was the girly having an offset effect:lol:

I've always been put off of eating at Mambo's as many people seem to leave half of their meals. Perhaps they're in a rush, or I'm just a greedy b4st4rd....:confused:

Might give it a go this year.

If you have access to a car go to Benirras for sunset for a perfect evening swim and there are a lovely few restaurants at the end of the beach.... well worth the effort I promise

Back