advice on wrk!!!

ibiza zach

hi every1 i went to ibiza last year n thought it was bangin,i loved every minute of it.now i really wanna wrk there because i know isle love it!so i was just wondering iif u hav any good advice on how much money i will need and what its actually like to wrk there?thanks alot every1 4 ur replies. ;) :eek:

hi every1 i went to ibiza last year n thought it was bangin,i loved every minute of it.now i really wanna wrk there because i know isle love it!so i was just wondering iif u hav any good advice on how much money i will need and what its actually like to wrk there?thanks alot every1 4 ur replies. ;) :eek:

Ive never worked out there yet but i know people who have!

If i was you id take as much money as pos just incase you dont land on your feet in the first week or two!

Im thinking of going out in may and would be taking at least £1000 just to get me over incase i need it!

cheers mate i was thinkin of goin in early may aswel and takin 2000 coz the money isnt that good is it easy 2 get a job if ya keep lookin?

Yeah its not that hard to get a bar job or PR or any other type of work really!

The ship inn at the top of the west end has alot of job offers to see,i think thats where most people go to search anyway!:)

how many times u been ibiza?wot did u think was the best club?i went 2 c carl cox it was mint but my fave was judge jules at eden. r u goin out on ya own?

Ive been to ibiza 3 times now!

Best club for me would have to be space!

2nd best would be amnesia!

I will most probs be going out alone yeah! So would be up for meeting new people and having an amazing summer8) :)

space is mint!!ye im propa up 4 meeting new people n havin good time. think im little nervous bout it tho.iwill b goin on my own i think but its something i really want to do coz the place is that good.:lol:

Ive said it every year for the last 3/4 years im guna spend the summer out there!

This year theres nothing stoping me!8)

Not meeting anyone out there as of yet no!

Could do with meeting up with a few people off here that are in the same boat!

Id love to work for space doing PR but really im up for anything thats going!8)

ye icould do wid meetin some peeps so im not on me 1 lol!!ive heard space is good money and u do 4 on and 3 off.so u not wrkin all the time!!:D

Me and my mate are on the same boat as you guys, were heading out there at the end of may. We were there on holiday this year and last. Think were gonna try and find PR jobs, working as a PR for space would be class! Space is the best club by far, I love it.

Back