Advice on Music/Nights Out 22-27 June

DirtyO

Celebrating my 40th with a 5 day trip 22-27 June with my best friend. She’s an ibiza Virgin.

We both like hard fast beats (hard house, very little break down, music with attitude, rythym, interesting riffs, & journey).

Not into EDM or tech house (too slow, boring, repetitive).

I’m keen to try new nights I wouldn’t usually go to with the hubby. Also trying to fit as much in as possible!

Thinking Dystopia on Fri - don’t know any of the DJ’s....

Black Coffee on Saturday (being South Africans we’ve got to go! plus I think he rocks)

Woomoon (for something different though very slow) not sure after Woomoon.

Monday & Tuesday need tips!

Any boat party suggestions?

X

We both like hard fast beats (hard house, very little break down, music with attitude, rythym, interesting riffs, & journey).

.....Not very black coffee

.....Not very black coffee
True, but he keeps it going. He has interesting tribal sounds/rythym/journey.....I’m not going to get actual hard house in Ibiza....black coffee is hard in a “sound” way - if I can explain what I mean. Hard/deep pitch. phat/a base that rolls...would love the 150BPM but know I’m not going to get that.

You've also got culoe de song at blue marlin for the afro/tribal sound. Not sure if he's weekly

Lol, yeah, the harder & tougher the better. Gives me energy. But that’s not around much, hence the advice....

So I suppose I should say I’m looking for music with energy! Driving house.

Back