Advice needed Please

craig79

So we are coming over me and my 18yr son 29/04/20 we are thinking west end by night , then may be es paradis opening party 02/05/20 or loing Ibiza amnesia , the question is which should we go too ??? , never been to Ibiza before , we are staying near sunset strip , will the party bus be running ?

Thanks in advance Craig

Last edited:
discobus doesn‘t run yet then I‘m afraid. a taxi to amnesia is 15-20€ roughly.

I would probably go to amnesia personally, but es paradis is also nice and the fact it‘s walkable is a big advantage isn‘t it

Es Paradis is beautiful inside and worth a visit just for that. If you want a better night with better music Amnesia would be my choice. Alternatively you might consider the Zoo Project opening party on Sunday 10th May (dancing in the sunshine is always cool). Whatever you choose I hope you have a great time!

We have gone for Amnesia tickets booked :) next question is - Im guessing disco bus wont be running ? so will we be able to get there by bus ? and suggestions for getting back to san ann afterwards ?

Thanks Young Craig

You could get the last regular L3 but you would be pretty early. Unless you stopped off in San Rafael for food/drinks beforehand?
For the way back I would think taxi is the sensible choice

You could get the last regular L3 but you would be pretty early. Unless you stopped off in San Rafael for food/drinks beforehand?
For the way back I would think taxi is the sensible choice

Do you happen to know what time that last one will be ? ooh and how long it takes to get from sa ann to amnesia ?

Do you happen to know what time that last one will be ? ooh and how long it takes to get from sa ann to amnesia ?

they still have the 2019 schedule online, but then the last one was just after 11pm (23:05). a taxi takes ten minutes, the bus a little more

they still have the 2019 schedule online, but then the last one was just after 11pm (23:05). a taxi takes ten minutes, the bus a little more

thanks sounds like it might work for us , never been so will be nice to get in have a look around , taxi at 00:30 tucked up in bed with coco ;-)

Back