Advice for Sold-Out FMIF

district

I know a lot of people are saying there are better parties at other clubs and FMIF is too packed and too commercial anyway, but for an Ibiza first timer its something me and my mates want to check out. Any advice for how to get in if online tickets are sold out? What should I expect to pay for tickets on the island now and what time should I arrive at Pacha to be safe?

Thanks

for tickets you can expect to pay anything from the actual ticket price +10-30€, as the bars almost auction off the tickets on the night of the event as they guarantee entry. so up to 80€

you could obviously luck it out by going to the club early (like midnight at the latest) where you'll already be stung with another 15-20 on the ticket price.

Say when I arrive on the Island on the 10th July, will Bars be selling tickets for FMIM at anytime or will they wait until the day of the event to try and get us much money for them as possible?

Is it unlikely to get these tickets for a good price now?

Say when I arrive on the Island on the 10th July, will Bars be selling tickets for FMIM at anytime or will they wait until the day of the event to try and get us much money for them as possible?

Is it unlikely to get these tickets for a good price now?

some will sell the day before (a few tickets only) but most will wait till the day.

you can get them for face value but the trend last summer was for them to be priced up and the way its going this summer for the opening 2 parties, etc.......i can't see them missing the opportunity to make a buck.

some will sell the day before (a few tickets only) but most will wait till the day.

you can get them for face value but the trend last summer was for them to be priced up and the way its going this summer for the opening 2 parties, etc.......i can't see them missing the opportunity to make a buck.

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. Will just need to see how it goes I guess. Not going to pay ridiculous amounts.

Damn I wish I found this site quicker and could have bought them online:(

Nevermind.

Can you possibly provide the names of some of the bars that will be selling tickets (maybe in the San-An area)? It would definitely help as I will make a point to inquire at those bars a day or two before if they have any for sale.

Side question - do the majority of people who go to clubs in ibiza purchase tickets online before coming to the island, at the bars that sell tickets before the venue, or at the club doors?

Back