Advice and roommates from 27th onwards

GazzaDevil-V

Me and my mate are Ibiza virgins and are planning on working there for most of the summer starting end of June. We are looking for advice as to where the best nightclubs are and the best way to get accomodation. We are looking for roommates so the cost of living will be cheaper and also want to make a lot of friends out there.
Heard some parts of Ibiza can be quite dodgy as well, apparently quite a few gangs out there. Anyone had trouble b4?

Also whats all this about all these nightclubs being closed for another month. That sucks.

Cant wait to get out there get a job, make loadsa mates and party like mad.

Gary

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and a mate are in exactly the same situation as you - flying out this Wed - 20th June though.

Where you stayin at initially? We gona be at the Del Mar studios in the West end of San Antonio until 4th July - and then we will need workers acomodation!

What kinda music you guys into and how old are y'all?

GIve us a shout on here or PM

or

meltedben@hotmail.com

myspace.com/doctorchat

looking for ppl to share from 9th july

hey there!!

Have you guys found anywhere yet?

im getting there this sunday night (1st) and am staying for a week in a hotel in pdb, and was hoping to find accom there too. i know it'll probably too late by then, but if you want to share, there are two of us girls going, and im trying to find peeps now before we get there, to share with if poss.

so if you wanna meet up that week if you still need roomies, get in touch, either email me lisafearon@yahoo.com or my numbers 0797 621 3053 havnt got spanish one yet.

Take care, and have fun!!!

Lisa xxx8)

hey there!!

Have you guys found anywhere yet?

im getting there this sunday night (1st) and am staying for a week in a hotel in pdb, and was hoping to find accom there too. i know it'll probably too late by then, but if you want to share, there are two of us girls going, and im trying to find peeps now before we get there, to share with if poss.

so if you wanna meet up that week if you still need roomies, get in touch, either email me lisafearon@yahoo.com or my numbers 0797 621 3053 havnt got spanish one yet.

Take care, and have fun!!!

Lisa xxx8)

Hey lisa happy days in da air im powerwilly allready on island, its wicked and mental every nights a party night, been on island since the 25th may, still looking for accomodation, in my 5th accom now, get kicked out on 3rd july.

The partying is madness out ma heid every night the workers are all so freindly its like one big happy family, yep just join the fun and let the loving and partying begin.

Me and 2 of me pals are looking for accomodation, most places are all booked up though think their may be some places left need months rent plus deposit though meaning one months rent plus another month or a set fee, would be willing to share. my emails wilarm1988@yahoo.co.uk

Heres my spanish mob, 0034676112082 gives a bell when you arrive on da island and we can meet up for a drink, let you know whats been happening on da island.

Lets do da powerdance girl, hey my dancing ledgendary in ibiza

Powerwilly rocks ibiza hard xxx

Back