Adeus céus cinzentos frios e olà! do sol morna

Dave 1

The choice of my missus for our late Winter break was a cheapo 3 - 4 day stay visiting Ibiza or Majorca & failing that then a skiing holiday in the Alps 5 - 12th Feb 2011. Needless too say that i was given the task this morning for searching the Internet and finding the right deal and surprisingly i think i have as i've not booked for any of her choices but infact to Funchal, Maderia on half board in a 3* hotel inclus of flights etc for less than 700euros for two persons:). As i intend visiting Ibiza later in the year on a Motorized Bicycle thus don't particularly want to visit the Island twice in the space of a few months therefore i'm hoping she'll be happy with my booking choice for our late Winter destination as usually we go to the Canary Islands. I'm sure Maderia will be a few degrees warmer and sunnier than either of the balearic islands mentioned and most def to that of the French Alps so in 11 days time i'll be saying "Adeus céus cinzentos frios e olà! do sol morna":D

The current N European cold snap is very depressing thus a few days away with (hopefully) warm sunshine will no-doubt rejuvenate the batteries for Spring:)

The current N European cold snap is very depressing thus a few days away with (hopefully) warm sunshine will no-doubt rejuvenate the batteries for Spring:)

Hope you find the sun mate. I'd love a wee break right now, can't remember a winter like it, dreading the next couple of months in case we return to bonkers minus temps again. Next trip for me is (hopefully) a visit out to California in May to see family for a few weeks. As much as I miss my bro, he couldn't have really picked a better place to go **** off to in terms of all the holidays I get out there :)

Then its a stag do in July in ibiza, and I'm hopefully gonna manage back again in September to mark my 30th with a double header visiting the island and Barcelona to take in a game.

But my work just cancelled overtime :eek:

Next trip for me is (hopefully) a visit out to California in May to see family for a few weeks. As much as I miss my bro, he couldn't have really picked a better place to go **** off to in terms of all the holidays I get out there :)

Then its a stag do in July in ibiza, and I'm hopefully gonna manage back again in September to mark my 30th with a double header visiting the island and Barcelona to take in a game.

You've certainly got a nice choice of holiday destinations ahead this year:)

Back