Accomodation in ibiza - August - September

Tony_uk

We are 2 guys and 1 girl from UK, Spain and Sweden looking for a friendly flatmate to share our lovely apartment in Playa D'en Bossa in Ibiza
It's fully furnished, 10 mins walk in to Ibiza Town
. Nice & handy for Space, Bora Bora, Pacha, el Divino Penelope etc!
We have the apartment until beginning of October. Rent is £300 pcm if paid up until Oct, £100 per week

email Tony_uks@hotmail.com

Hasta luego! x

sharing flat

:D
:D

Hola, Tony and friends, I am a Spanish guy, working as a journalist in Ibiza, very interested in sharing the flat with you, I've been calling you but I cannot get through, please write or call me at 630 93 27 79
hasta luego!
Vicen

Hi Tony, I´ve been out in Ibiza for a few weeks now and am currently staying in San Antonio but as it´s my third season out here I am keen on a change of scenery and want to move over to Playa Dén Bossa and experience life on the other side of the island. I am definitely interested in the apartment share so if your still looking for a flatmate then give me a call on 00447900910311.

Hope to hear from you soon, Andrew

PS If your no longer needing a flatmate but happen to know of any jobs over in Playa Dén Bossa or Ibiza Town I´d be really grateful if you could share any info, my e-mail is andrew8365@hotmail.com

Thankyou! :D

Back