accommodation???

han&steph

Has anyone got any suggestions where would be cheap to stay in san antonio/bay? We are two girls going out to work from 23 april to end of sep!
Is it going to be hard to find somewhere for just two people as a lot of people seem to be sharing with a few others?

Any info would be great

Ta

have u got msn? if so add me coz i mite be able to help you with an apartment thats really cheap

Well while i was working out there last summer i stayed @ Hostel Horizonte, for me on my own it was 20 Euros a night, but for 2 its 36 Euros devided by 2 = 18 Euros each which isnt to bad,...its a good location to, a little past the ship inn @ the top of the west end.

This sort of price is ideal tempararly untill u meet other workers and find space with them.

a fair few workers stay at tampico in the bay. not my cuppa tea but if your not bothered with basic apartments then that will be fine. i understand its cheap!!! there are some pics on the net but beware they are rather old, i would say they were taken in the 70's (lol i hope!!!!)

my mate stayed there last summer n said they were fine but he hasnt any standards!!!!!

i really cudn care less were i stay as long as its smack in the middle of everythin and cheap.. any suggestions???

please write bac

:rolleyes:

kimmie

APRIL/MAY 2005

:D HI KIMMIE.....if you pop up to the ship-inn workers bar/hangout,up at the top of the westend,directly accross from that there is a travel agents called UPMARKET TRAVEL.LAST APRIL/MAY THEY WERE RENTING OUT ROOMS IN A NEARBY HOTEL FOR 50 EUROS A WEEK,ONLY TILL END MAY THOUGH.the ship inn will have many workers looking for flat/share etc from april onwards,they also have a notice board.make friends easily amongst the fellow workers,youll soon get something sorted!.id take enough for a flat deposit though,and enough to keep yaa going for a couple of weeks. cheers maurice

Hey everyone,im donna from northern irelandand me and my mate r thinkin bout workin in ibiza may-september, its either there, magaluf or gran canaria! worked in tenerife last summer and LOVED it, had the time of my life! Is gettin jobs easy cus in t'rife u cud get bout 20 jobs in one nite, always PR jobs goin somewhere. Also is there accommodation where the workers all mainly stay cos dont wana pay exepensive and its better craic if everyone works and lives together!!Lemme know xx

Looking for accmodation?

Hey guys, im a 22 year old aussie living in london at the momtnt, going to Ibiza on the 23rd of April to look for work for the 2005 summer.

If anyone is looking for people to get accomodation with in flats or apartments let me know as i am very keen.

also if anyone can help out with good places to find bar/kitchen work? please let me know.
thanks alot
adam_swan82@hotmail.com
Or add me on msn : adam_swan@hotmail.com

Back