Accommodation/flatshare required..

TraCieA

Hello... Movin to ibiza San Antonio 30th july till the season ends... I have a job and money for Rent... All i need now is a roof over my head.. if anyone needs a housemate... please contact me...
tracieasslanian@yahoo.co.uk
tel 07946268916

Last edited by a moderator:
hows the hunting going?

hola chica!

Hows the accomodation hunt going? its hard work aint it?! iv just wrote a thingy on another thread, but thought id send this too...

im getting there early hours of 30th july around 2am i think, so gonna book up a hostel for the first 3-4 days, then on a major search for somewhere permanent.

is it just you, or a few of you did you say? cos i know someone over there who's gonna be looking with me when i get over to get somewhere, so maybe it might work if a few of us get together and look for somewhere like a villa or sth, which should work out quite cheap?

have you got somthing booked for your first few days there? or was you hoping to sort out sharing straight away? as im gonna book the best/cheap hostel i can find later, as every day i leave it, theres less availability. so, if you're stuck, we could share.

il have a search on if there are many villas available, and costs etc, cos that'd be great if there were a few up for it.

get in touch if you wanna arrange a meet up etc no- 0797 621 3053

if anyone wants to meet up, and see if we can get somewhere sharing-the more peeps the cheaper it'l be- then get intouch! im not crazy (honest!):eek:im trying my hardest to get organised before getting over there as its easy to get distracted once in that gorgeous sun, with beaches, clubs and craziness going on all around you!!

good luck anyway everyone! Lisa x x x

need apartment

Hiya luv, u found anywhere yet? im in ibiza now been here a few weeks. im in a hostel right now but looking 4 somewhere more permanent.if u find any where and need more people to move in let me know, theres 3 of us looking!!!:)

Back