Accomadation Prices?

B

Bling10

Im going out on Friday 2nd to work for the rest of the seaon. Got a job lined up flyering for Miss Moneypenny's, which means ill probably be earning the bare minimum. i was just wondering how much accomodation in san an costs roughly. Ive got a hotel for a week so need to get looking soon as i get there really. is the ship inn still the best place to look?

Bling10 said:
Im going out on Friday 2nd to work for the rest of the seaon. Got a job lined up flyering for Miss Moneypenny's, which means ill probably be earning the bare minimum. i was just wondering how much accomodation in san an costs roughly. Ive got a hotel for a week so need to get looking soon as i get there really. is the ship inn still the best place to look?

Let me know how it goes for you b/c I want to do the same thing next year. thanks! :D

Bling10 said:

thats pretty intreeging as last yr i had the oppurtunity to do this job but left it for this yr,....so we have our holiday booked for 31st july ---- 15th august and me and 2 mates wanna stay and wrk.

have u any idea wot bare minimum actually is?

and wots the best approach to finding apartments,...r they advertised anywhere?

Back