Absolute Power

Buckley

Anyone see this last night?

Stephen Fry - brilliant.

Also Katherine Tate (nods to Pip Uk for his sig reminding me):

"Are you a farmer Miss? Are you Old McDonald? Are you going to milk the cows Miss?" :lol:

what about on 'extras' earlier when they were doing the quiz to find out if you are a racist that you have do do when you start work for the council. fantabulous

russ said:
what about on 'extras' earlier when they were doing the quiz to find out if you are a racist that you have do do when you start work for the council. fantabulous

Caught some of it, when the girl was trying to hide her Gollytoy :lol:

Buckley said:
russ said:

Caught some of it, when the girl was trying to hide her Gollytoy :lol:

the last 5 minutes was hilarious 2 'you were great in the Matrix' :lol:

russ said:

that was funny, '' i like reggae'' :lol: :lol:

NITEFLY said:
why do people like katherine tate,its just one joke.

as many as one? watched it last night after hearing all the hype, and people moaning at me to watch it....NOT FUNNY

I watched Absolute Power last night (was this the first episode - never heard of it before )and found it funking hilarious - Love Thursday night TV for vegging

Extra's followed by Catherine Tate then Absolute Power...... BRILLIANT!! :lol: :lol:

Buckley said:

Stephen Fry - brilliant.

Also Katherine Tate (nods to Pip Uk for his sig reminding me):

"Are you a farmer Miss? Are you Old McDonald? Are you going to milk the cows Miss?" :lol:

It's ok, a few "guffaw" moments, not side splitting though??

father ted, league of gentlemen, bo selecta I piss meself at??

maybe jj soh isnt as fine tuned as others??

bit like when a dog can hear that whistle but humans can't?? eh ;)

jjinit said:
Buckley said:

, league of gentlemen,

;)

s3_keithDrop.jpg

Buckley - nice one for mentioning Absolute Power....imho this is the best thing on telly at the moment. Fry is fantastic, as is Bird and the various younger cast member. Script sharper than Pat Sharp served up with a lemon! Quality...!

synchronicity said:
Buckley - nice one for mentioning Absolute Power....imho this is the best thing on telly at the moment. Fry is fantastic, as is Bird and the various younger cast member. Script sharper than Pat Sharp served up with a lemon! Quality...!

Guessed it would be up your street too ol' mucker. 8)

Extras is funny man!!!

spent a lot of the weekend watching my father ted dvd's!!

"hello len"

"dont call me len you little p rick, Im a bishop" :lol: :lol:

"I could get over it Ted, I was the only one at the school reuniod who wasnt a fireman"

"Dougal are you sure you didnt go to a fire station"

"Ah that'll be it then Ted"

:lol:

Quality!!!!

Back