a way of finding if something is sold out completely?

LXXXVIII

Just noticed the SHM tickets are sold out on Spotlight for the 2 weeks that I'm going to Ibiza. Is there any way of finding if an event is completely sold out (does that happen or is it rare?). Tickets still for sale on Pacha site but are 57euros each. I don't really wanna wait till I get to the island and get some from a rep or something, would rather get like an e-ticket to print out now - any other good ticket sites?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye I asked this question not too long ago I am going shm too . Supposedly tickets are available on island just find workers who sell them. But they are available from what I'm led to believe .

Just noticed the SHM tickets are sold out on Spotlight for the 2 weeks that I'm going to Ibiza. Is there any way of finding if an event is completely sold out (does that happen or is it rare?). Tickets still for sale on Pacha site but are 57euros each. I don't really wanna wait till I get to the island and get some from a rep or something, would rather get like an e-ticket to print out now - any other good ticket sites?

Thanks!

You'll be able to get them in Ibiza, a few mates got theirs no problem over there recently. It's the Spotlight ticket allocation that is sold out - not the actual event.

It seems like FMIF is the only night you could have trouble getting tickets for...

Check out Cafe Mambo shop, Ibiza Rocks bar, Pussycat bar and Space shop if you are in San An or Tantra and the bars if you are in PDB.

Shop around though - the prices will probably vary for this night.

for nights at pacha other than FMIF.......the price won't vary more than 1-2 euros.

there is no cheap entry before midnight, etc, etc like other clubs sometimes do.

spotlight allocation is sold out, in the same way, bars in the port of san an will sell out on the day of the party.

s'all good.

I'm not even sure that any event in any venue can be sold out. I mean completely. Sure, tickets from local vendors or online can ran out but usually tickets are sold in the venue as long as they can squeesy anyone inside.

Has anyone ever turney away from the door for the reason that they it's full?

pacha is regularly sold out on thursdays and flower power.

cocoon also had at least a few 'Completo' (FULL) in the last few years.

I'm not even sure that any event in any venue can be sold out. I mean completely. Sure, tickets from local vendors or online can ran out but usually tickets are sold in the venue as long as they can squeesy anyone inside.

Has anyone ever turney away from the door for the reason that they it's full?

I wish that did happen. I remember going to Cream one year when it was the Radio one weekend. Absolutely horrendous inside you simply could not move around the club, let alone dance. Both rooms totally rammed. I would hate to of seen the mess if a fire broke out.

the price on mondays (swedes) has just gone up everywhere to 57-59 EUR. i suspect there will be some very busy nights in aug and september.

if spotlight tickets are sold out, then make sure you buy on the island as early as you can to avoid disappointment. i don't know whether they will refuse entry, but prices on the door will be (quite a bit?) more expensive than advanced sales.

Back