A virgin in Ibiza

Hello there..
I am an icelandic girl, 20 years of age.. And i was thinking how on earth can I find me self a job and a place to sleep on.. I´m totally clueless in all of this.. Going to Ibiza is a big dream of mine, because to be honest I live for partying.. I love house, trance and all sorts of dance music... well, if you know about any kind of waitressing jobs-or just anything please let me know :D

ibiza

um... hard to geta job unless your there. e mail all the superclubs such as eden, privilidge etc an ask for jobs. are u flying out there?

i go june 28th an i will book into a hotel and spend the 1st week going round all pubs/bars/clubs. that would be the best bit of advice i can think of neway!

I think the term you're looking for is "Ibiza virgin" not "A virgin in Ibiza"- two TOTALLY different meanings. :lol: ;)

thanks for your tip.. yeah i know ;) maybe i just ment every word I said.. who is there to know.. we´ll all know as soon as I get out there.. wich will be as soon as possible :D

You can give your curriculum vitae to a temporary work company. They will serach a job for you. Also, when you'll get there you can buy the local newspaper and look at the jobs section and also to get a room in a house!

XAO!!!!

Back