A reminder of Space closing!

jackmontandon

Met the misses at space closing last year, now living together and as an anniversary present shes had the closing poster remade by a graphic designer and added our names in the line up... Thought you guys might like it!

22528398_10154830661517111_497541777644249002_n.jpg

Met the misses at space closing last year, now living together and as an anniversary present shes had the closing poster remade by a graphic designer and added our names in the line up... Thought you guys might like it!

22528398_10154830661517111_497541777644249002_n.jpg
Top effort! I have a smaller photo of my name hanging up in the dressing room of the team I support next to the other players . . . .but that would be substituted straight away for this. Nice one :cool:

Superb and thoughtful present that mate - I don't think we will see a party of that magnitude for a very, very long time.

Mad this. Was mine and the missus anniversary on Tuesday and she also got me this same present in a black frame. (Mine was just the standard poster no graphic designer in sight... but still nice none the less)

Mad this. Was mine and the missus anniversary on Tuesday and she also got me this same present in a black frame. (Mine was just the standard poster no graphic designer in sight... but still nice none the less)
She’s a keeper dude:)
I’m trying to re-educate mine:(

Just thinking my wife was at the first night at Space in 1989...would love to see our two names on the first Space flyer... :rolleyes:

What a day, what a night, what a morning, what a club.

Get goosebumps every time I think of it!

Last edited:
Back