A friend who was coming to ibiza with us in 2 week......

Ryanv

......got run over yesterday and broke is collar bone and won't be able to come. :cry: He some how managed to miss a big red express and star van!

and to top it off, we don't think he will be able to get his money back.

......got run over yesterday and broke is collar bone and won't be able to come. :cry: He some how managed to miss a big red express and star van!

and to top it off, we don't think he will be able to get his money back.

Did he have holiday insurance?

Although the travel company may not refund, the insurance company should reimburse if he has a doctor's letter confirming his injuries...

Jam he was getting his insurance this week! He's proper gutted he's trying to claim some of it back through the holiday company.

I-Spy - I said that but apparently not?

does he not think he will be able to fly or will the airline not allow him to fly because my friend broke his collarbone about 3 weeks ago and he just took it out of his sling few day later to do his college exams

The bones should start knitting within two weeks so he should be ok to go on holiday as long as he doesn't do anything mad like any sports or cliff diving or stuff like that. Just don't try claiming on the insurance if he is unfortunate to injure it again whilst out there!

Back