A Big Thank You :-) ......

xxVic-zeexx

Right....after 6 years of wanting /needing to get my arse to Ibiza i am finally gona be there tonight and tbh if it wasnt for this site and forum i would be going over there soooooo unknowledgable and ignorant to it all, so because im a big gay, i wana say a big thank you to all who have given me ideas and suggested things that are gona make this trip immense 8)

Watch this space for pics and stories when im back....im sure i will have a fair few ;) :lol:

Now all i gotta do is warm my cockles up with a few naughty shots....oh the girls are gona hate me 8)

Thanks again everyone you are all ace :D xx

Have a great time:D

A review of less than four pages (A4) will not be acceptable:lol::lol:

Photo evidence required also ....

Me n Ray are going Bogna.....

Have a good one

*edit - still drunk. in all seriousness , dont break his heart

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you had a fab time Vics! Loved your photos - espec the animal face paint, was that zoo project?

Looks like you had a fab time Vics! Loved your photos - espec the animal face paint, was that zoo project?

Yeah Hun, that day and night was ace, even though we ended up in the Ibiza Rocks bar which had the WORST dj EVER then ended up raving on my own in Linekers bar till gone 5 :lol: dressed like that haha

Yeah Hun, that day and night was ace, even though we ended up in the Ibiza Rocks bar which had the WORST dj EVER then ended up raving on my own in Linekers bar till gone 5 :lol: dressed like that haha

The make up and outfits were awesome, what a great idea!

Arghhhh just did a review, then went to post it and the site froze for me and i lost it all :spank:

As for Pics....i need to remind myself how to stick pics on forums etc.

In the mean time, if you wana add me on fb, feel free - vmepham@hotmail.co.uk
(If you are one of them people that post alot of links and annoying stuff, dont be offended if i swiftly remove you :lol:)

Back