_____ Toolroom Knights at Be _____

Mum I was looking at Wednesday as a night off, this might tempt me out! 8)

Same. After Kehakuma moved from Wednesday to Thursday last year, Wednesday was always a night off..... maybe not now..... this is 100X more appealing that Morillo @ Pacha on a Wednesday....

Yes <3 Mark Knight, so glad hes moved into a day where he can really blow up. It was quite hard tempting people on Mondays...but even so Mondays Calling was really fun last year..and well attended.

With Armin departing Space, I'll be in the market for a decent night to go to at Space. Would love to attend We Love, but with us needing to be out of our villa by 10am Monday, can't see it happening. This could fit the bill though. Would depend on the line ups.

I think Toolroom is rapidly building itself a reputation across the whole of EDM as a very reputable and, dare I say it, polished outfit.

Wednesday is the one day i haven't really got anything planned for so this is perfect.

Decent guests are always on board when it comes to Toolroom.

Hopefully get to see Funkagenda, Kim Fai, Chris Lake & Michael Woods.

Same. After Kehakuma moved from Wednesday to Thursday last year, Wednesday was always a night off..... maybe not now..... this is 100X more appealing that Morillo @ Pacha on a Wednesday....

I had a good night there last year, anywhere else a goodnight is awesome but all my other nights where amazing, good isn't good enough tbh. However Toolroom at Space sounds awesome though. Anyone get to Mondays calling last year with Toolroom.

obviously im ecstatic about this news having only enquired about it last week!
:D

and as most people have mentioned already, wednesday was meant to be my "night off" too.

Darn it, i'll just have to go out after all!

If I got it right from the source below,

Toolroom Knights Ibiza 2012 - The opening - Wednesday, 30th May 2012!
@Space

Mark Knight returns to Ibiza this summer to lead Toolroom Knights' exclusive
weekly residency at Space.

Having made an outstanding appearance throughout the summer season of 2011, Toolroom switch it up this year, moving their party from Monday to Wednesday night's at Space for a BIG mid-week assault.

Opening May 30th, Toolroom's main man, Mark Knight, will be ably backed each and every Wednesday by a slew of international stars and world class talent, joining him on the infamous Terrazza.

Wednesdays in Ibiza this Summer just got BIGGER!

Source:
http://www.bespaceibiza.com/2012/03/26/toolroom-knights-ibiza-2012/

edit: (the date was actually mentioned in the first post source..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Space Opening Time 22:00

I'm thinking about going to Be on the 27th June. Does the club fill up earlier than the other clubs and does someone generally do a couple of hours on the Sunset Terrace before midnight?

Only ever been to Space for We Love.... before and I realise things change on a yearly basis but what happened last year? Cheers.

Not for a standard night, then tends to only be the case for We Love.

I'm sure this will open at 12...10 if you're lucky but definitely no earlier.

Yeah all Space nights say they open at 10 (with the exception of We Love....). That's what made me wonder if there's a Sunset Terrace set otherwise why not open at midnight like all other clubs?

Back