_____ Space's Red Box turns into a VIP area _____

if you want to see how much "vip" sucks in the off-season, just take a look how crappy
blue****ingmarlin looks right now :spank:
they took all the money and sunbed-crap etc and ran away as fast as they could :evil:

all other beachbars at cala jondal were still open last week 8)

Lets just hope that the "El Salon" is now used as the underground room at We love..... My guess is it will.

personally el salon shud have been the 'VIP' area, yeah its a bit out of the way but the redbox was one of my favourite rooms in ibiza. there's no need for the change from my point of view. loved lookig over at the 'VIP' in the terrace at the the closing party and there was 3 people in there. unlucky! that's cos the party is at the front and not in the 'VIP'

does this mean they are now allowing us mere peasants, who built up the clubs reputation, to be on all the balconies on the terrace??

or is that also for the morons who haven't even got a clue what dj is playing, never mind what the spirit of Ibiza is all about?? :spank::spank:

Greed is a dangerous thing... maybe a few promotors should be directed to this comment!!!!

That's what I was thinking tbh, it could workout in our favour, it's a shame though cause the red room was great for the smaller DJ's it gave a different vibe to the other rooms. Must say though it was always half. Full or empty last year end of August so the temptation must have been to great :evil: more V.i.P

I always used to love the Red Box in the old days (yawn yawn I know). It could be 35c outside on the Space Terrace at 3PM but inside the Red Box it was chilled as a fridge..... ah good times.....

oh there has been an update on this.

the place will still be accessible for everyone, but you can book a table there if you want.

Back