64 Days, 11 hours, 8 minutes and 10..9..8seconds.

Benjamn6

Sat in work at the shit end of a 11 hour shift and all that is getting me through is the overtime money i'm earning will be spent in Ibiza. Roll on walking into Amnesia the sun shining through the terrace roof. Hitting Space car park prob feeling a little worse for wear only to forget all that when the music hits me. Then wrap myself in those famous red walls in DC10 for an ungodly amount of time. All of this is the closing parties one last chance to smash it in the best clubs in the world.

I can not wait, roll on 3rd October.

Also counting down the weeks/days! this time in exactly 4 weeks I would of just stepped off the plane and will be preparing for DC10 :cool:

Now in work watching the red button coverage of Radio 1 weekend. Not my kind of music at all but still getting me excited.

Sat in work at the shit end of a 11 hour shift and all that is getting me through is the overtime money i'm earning will be spent in Ibiza. Roll on walking into Amnesia the sun shining through the terrace roof. Hitting Space car park prob feeling a little worse for wear only to forget all that when the music hits me. Then wrap myself in those famous red walls in DC10 for an ungodly amount of time. All of this is the closing parties one last chance to smash it in the best clubs in the world.

I can not wait, roll on 3rd October.
your countdown is my countdown :)

Back