5 Days in September - The Prologue

Bernhardt97

Prepping for a short burst of late season activity on the Island next week. My mate wanted to celebrate his 50th with some events organised by friends throughout the year - I proposed Ibiza for my leg (I've been over 9 times in the last 12 years and was last there in May) and he went for it, despite not being a clubber. I've ostensibly built the programme around cycling, as that is our shared interest, so during the day we'll be criss-crossing the island on our bikes to various destinations including Anita's, Pike's, Cala D'Hort/Conta/Galera etc - mostly cycling on the back roads but we'll use the off road trail to San Antonio. Nightime we'll be with Nick Warren at Soundgarden/Hostal Salinas; Sasha at Paradise/DC10; San An via Discobus for a sunset; the beer festival on Friday followed by WooMoon as the finale. Review to follow...

would love to get over for a cycling trip. Done mallorca a few times, probably better cycling but just isnt Ibiza!

What are the most interesting bars in Ibiza Town to find/discover - don't want to be paying 12eu for a single drink (as in May at Rock Bar) either!

Back