40th Treat Hard Rock

spinksy123

So today the wife hit me with a surprise. An early birthday present. Next being the big 40 and being in the shit time of January. She's decided to book 4 nights at Hard rock hotel on the beach at Playa in September. So a nice two time visit this year.

Any views on Hard Rock? May be a dumb question. Same owners as Ushuaia? Do you get access? Or entirely separate?

Many thanks

people seem to like hrh a lot.

I‘m not sure but I think you don‘t get free ushuaïa entrance. surely someone can confirm

So today the wife hit me with a surprise. An early birthday present. Next being the big 40 and being in the shit time of January. She's decided to book 4 nights at Hard rock hotel on the beach at Playa in September. So a nice two time visit this year.

Any views on Hard Rock? May be a dumb question. Same owners as Ushuaia? Do you get access? Or entirely separate?

Many thanks

No you don’t get any access to any of the parties at Ushuaia or Hi for staying at HRH or Palladium even tho it’s all the same owner.

I been to HRH for the children of the 80,s which thoroughly enjoyed.

Went to children of the 80’s last year at Hard Rock, had a great time, friendly staff. Then went up to the rooftop after with some hotel guests we befriended.

Back