4 weeks tomor!!!

I fly Friday night wooooooo hooooooo so I'll be lounging by the pool on Saturday and then out on the town on the night! :) I booked in Jan so been counting down since then (although I've had two other hols since I booked, lucky me!) 8) One of the most exciting things about hols is counting down to them!

I am sharing your excitement!!

9 days to go, flying from Leeds Bradford next fri 11th july at 11am. Anyone else on this flight?

Sadly im working everyday now until next thursday.

I cant contain my excitement much longer.

IBIZA HERE WE COME!

IBIZA HERE WE COME INDEED!!!!! im off work for 6 weeks, n i dont want to wish my holiday to come sooner as it means i go straigh back to work when i get back eeeek!!

I will be in space on sunday, on the sunset terrace from 4.30 till 9 - probably wearing a stussy t shirt & definetely wearing adidas micropacer trainers! come say elo!

im there from 31/7 to 10/8
staying in es vive
will be at

kinky malinky/kidology thursday

pacha friday

bora bora and pacha classics sunday

unsure about the rest of the week :?:

im there from 31/7 to 10/8
staying in es vive
will be at

kinky malinky/kidology thursday

pacha friday

bora bora and pacha classics sunday

unsure about the rest of the week :?:

sunday the 3rd is radio 1 at judgement sunday, missed it last year so defo going this year! need to get the spotlight calander out! never really enjoyed pacha when i went! :confused:

Just finished packing my bag!! Off to get some last minute things and then i head to the airport later tonight after a few pre holiday drinks!!

Woo Hoo

Back