4 ppl in taxi = refund?

i thought this was/is only valid for "we love" at space (sundays), but i might be wrong?!

well, get in a cab, pay and ask for a receipt after the ride and show the receipt at the door...no?

I think El Divino has a similar policy. At least, they used to have signs up to that effect.

Yeah, El Divino and Space I think. Be warned, it has to be four people in the cab, no more, no less. I've tried to get this about 10 times and only succeeded about once I think. There are alot of silly terms and conditions I never adhere to.

has anyone ever done this? i've never gone to ibiza with 4 people so i'd have no idea! :lol:

What about a discount if you go by yourself? :lol: :lol:

can any 1 give more details about that.
since this summer i''ll be there with another 3.

what clubs are working under that policy?

I did it last year at el divino,Amnesia, and Space. I'm pretty sure at one of those 3 there was only 3 in the taxi and we got half the taxi fare back?
We deffo got the full amount back at we love, we arrived mid afternoon.

I found it really difficult to get taxis in San An last year, one night we were tralling the streets for over an hour, does anyone have any tips about pre-booking or good companies to use? Theres only two of us this year so if we get a receipt from the taxi but get two people in the club queue to be "with us" do you think the club will refund, does the receipt say how many were in the taxi???

Back