4 days.......

Until I'm on the white isle :D excited is an understatement!! Anyone else going soon?? 8)
Just back. Enjoy! The island seemed on fine form to me. I'm sure you'll be managing more than the one club visit Daddy duties allowed me, so smash it up!

Just back. Enjoy! The island seemed on fine form to me. I'm sure you'll be managing more than the one club visit Daddy duties allowed me, so smash it up!

Thats good to hear, was worried it would be a little quiet this time of year (not that it bother me as I usually go the end of September anyway but my mates wouldn't have enjoyed it), going for eight days and we've booked tickets for 6 big nights out, going to be hard work!!!

Trip number 16 here I come!

We arrive Friday the 28th fir the first time can't wait.

going to be hitting space at least twice it seems for now but not buying any tickets to leave everything open

The excitement is building now!

We arrive Friday the 28th fir the first time can't wait.

going to be hitting space at least twice it seems for now but not buying any tickets to leave everything open

The excitement is building now!

Ooh the first trip, such an exciting experience due to it all being new, your have an amazing time!!

I'm going to space on Sunday for we love! Can't wait!!!

Got home at 6am. Captain comedown.

How's the trip going? Where were you out last night?

*edit - thanks to Ferd, realise that meant back from Ibiza...i am not looking forward to that feeling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, landing at 3am local time, which was 4am Ibiza time, then a 2 hour drive back from Stanstead was pretty rough. Had to stop to buy a bucket of coffee and some food to keep me going. Even though I had a much more sensible last couple of days there, a drive at the end of a near 24 hour day was pretty grim. On the bright side, I'm up and feeling rested now, going to go out for a Nando's to get some energy back in me before Royal Ascot tomorrow.

Yeah, landing at 3am local time, which was 4am Ibiza time, then a 2 hour drive back from Stanstead was pretty rough. Had to stop to buy a bucket of coffee and some food to keep me going. Even though I had a much more sensible last couple of days there, a drive at the end of a near 24 hour day was pretty grim. On the bright side, I'm up and feeling rested now, going to go out for a Nando's to get some energy back in me before Royal Ascot tomorrow.

Ahh nandos is a good answer for most problems....

Last year we flew at 11am, woke up at 9:45 in san antonio, had to take the car back and get to the airport, got through security straight onto the plane and then the hangover hit and I spend the flight throwing up... I was popular that flight, luckily it was only a 30min one to Barcelona!!

Ahhh 4 weeks for me, I love the build up to it as well though, it gets me through work :D Look forward to a good review from you then Jack!

Ooh the first trip, such an exciting experience due to it all being new, your have an amazing time!!

I'm going to space on Sunday for we love! Can't wait!!!

Awesome!! Its been a long time of wishing so planning on enjoying every second!
a few other spotlighters are meeting up before we love if interested :-/)

11 days to go for me!! This week at work has dragged so much, and its been a while since I've wished the weekend would fly by too!!

Back