3rd - 7th August 2019 / solo

Steven48

Hey there,
I will be in Ibiza on my own a few days in August. I still don’t know where to stay.
If someone is going at the same dates, please MP me!

there is a solid WhatsApp group built here.
solo Aug people, Ask @Steven48 to join,if u dont want to struggle to find mates For people there from Aug 3rd to 7th, we can extend from Aug 1rst to Aug 12th...
people in San An Pdb,music range from EDM House Techno (but No reggaeton/Urban music ,please its Ibz not Vegas :rolleyes:)
So group may be split into 2-3groups upon events...

tryin to upper the post? ?
There are not many posts where solo people from end july to aug 11th, may join a big pack that will join other packs ...beside random people they ll meet
guys give some details about u, its not because u spend ibz same dates , u'll meet those people spending ibz same dates (there are thousand of people in ibz along ur dates ), some common point of interest must exist beside having fun in ibz (but how?)

some mate from the group was solo yesterday for resistance opening, even he met other spotlight met last year by chance in the club & met some random girl at end of the party ?, it's nicer to pre party and going to the club with some people(at least 1), once in the club, people may split & gather later...

a few days from paradise ?
I miss those years where i had long hair down best my shoulders ☠

Back