30 somethings night out

rewdan

I have my kids 3 aunties arriving in a couple of weeks, all are single 35-40 and want to go out somewhere decent, I don't think they want to pay 50 quid to get into a club and find they are surrounded by teenagers (sorry all teenagers reading but you are a bit of a boring lot!). Any suggestions, the nearer to Santa Eulalia the better.

I have my kids 3 aunties arriving in a couple of weeks, all are single 35-40 and want to go out somewhere decent, I don't think they want to pay 50 quid to get into a club and find they are surrounded by teenagers (sorry all teenagers reading but you are a bit of a boring lot!). Any suggestions, the nearer to Santa Eulalia the better.

Yes - Aura. www.auraibiza.com

Free entry and dancing till 4am. Plenty of choice of types of night on their website.

What kind of music do you like?

will suggest Aura, as for music- they like the kind of stuff they play on Kiss100 in the UK, Bruno Mars, the Wanted and Take That of course. No serious trance stuff if you know what I mean, more fun dancing king of music

If they're in a Take That mood Charlie's in Es Cana will have 'tribute' act on once a week.

For something a little more sophisticated Guarana in the port, Santa Eulalia.

Back