3 Rooms 3, Music Artist, your Choice.

Three things I've never witnessed.

1. Radiohead (will probably never see them now - unless they take a serious dip in popularity - coz I just don't see the point in MASSIVE gigs)
  2. Screamadelica-era Primal Scream
  3. The Smiths
Miles Davis in the garden out of curiosity :lol:
I had tickets to Primal Scream playing screamadelica, but I turned up on the wrong date!! Doh! I was pregnant at the time, that's my excuse! Love Screamadelica and big Radiohead fan.

I had tickets to Primal Scream playing screamadelica, but I turned up on the wrong date!! Doh! I was pregnant at the time, that's my excuse! Love Screamadelica and big Radiohead fan.

I'm actually seeing Primal Scream for the 1st time this December. Should be good as it's at the Barrowlands, but I should really have seen them back in the day... Been a long, long time since they made a good record.

I'm actually seeing Primal Scream for the 1st time this December. Should be good as it's at the Barrowlands, but I should really have seen them back in the day...
Seen them about 4 times, first time was 1998 at Glastonbury...I think. They will still be great.
Never seen Radiohead unfortunately, seen Thom York.

Last edited:
Some tracks from the late 70´s that was big in the ibiza clubs was Roxy Music"Dance Away",Supertramp "Logic Song" and
the Rumors album from Fleetwood Mac:rolleyes:

I used to go to a club mid-90s called Velvet in BCN which was just old pop/rock/spanish/french/italian disco and stuff. just magical. very much how I imagined old ibz

Back