23rd - 30th September - Who's all going?

SmokinBabe

Hi All!Coming over to the white Isle for my 10th or 11th trip since 1998! I've not been since 2007 and am so missing it you would not beleive!.Just want to see who will be there the week of 23rd Sept - 30th Sept so maybe we can chat and meet up for some shenanigans!I am 34 and I will be there with my mum and her friend and a friend whose 21 and never been to Ibiza. Me and the 21 year old will be the only ones clubbing though!Would love to hear from peeps who will be there!TTFN x

Hopefully going from 28th sept - 2nd october. There are 4 of us going. 2 have been 3 times before then other 2 will be there first time. Cannot wait x

We are staying in San An Bay - Ibiza Mar, got Pacha on 24th Sept then We Love on the Sunday. What you guys all got planned? Be good for me n my wee pal to meet up with others....xxxx

Probably

Hi,
I´m planning on going there from the 23sept-4oct... But not 100% sure yet.
Already been once this year so need to save some money :)

19th Eden (judge sunday) - 20th Priv (tiesto) - 21st Amnesia (armada) - 22nd rest day :D - 23rd Amnesia (cream) - 24th unknown - 25th unknown.

tom

Sept 18-28
Planning Cadenza, DC10, Cocoon, Carl Cox, Kehakuma, Supermartxe, Sands, We Love, DC10, Cocoon.

Will definitely be at We Love on the 28th. Look for the black guy with funny hair up on the stairs to the left in the sunset terrace early evening 8) I expect quite a few people from here will be there too.

75%, just waiting on a mates employment situation to sort itself.

Morillo on the 22nd, Cream (mate is gagging to see deadmaus) on 23rd, but may do some double headers if there is a big spotlight contingent doing the rounds.

Md

How many people are you? and where are you staying???

We are 2 at the moment, but that is just by now.

Staying in fiesta club playa den bossa, just across the street from space.

Sands just down the street and in the middle of bora bora and ushuaia!

How many and where are you?

kokkenrene

Not sure how many friends that will come along with me...
Probably 1 or 2. But maybe none... Will stay somewhere along PBD street.. Jet Apartments or something like that.
Any special nights you got planned??

Back