21st birthday thread

Robder

Quite like the 18th one, so thought I'd create another.

Where did you celebrate yours?

1292391257275314.png

Mine was at Subliminal Sessions/Rulin' @ Ministry in 2000 - arguably before Morillo lost it. ;) :lol:

Jocelyn Brown launched 'Believe' that night too. Class. 8)

I am too old to comment really - probably dinner out with the fiance back in the day followed by a random crappy club.... - it was '86 after all :lol::lol:

Lads holiday to Turkey.

I spent the whole day on toilet with my head in the sink. I had alcohol poisioning and was hallucinating.

Couldn't stay in on my birthday so forced myself out. The 21 year old me wasn't big on packing and a lack of clean underwear meant I went out commando under my cream linen trousers. Having had very little control over my 'movements' all day, doing a bungee jump a ricketty crane could have had a very visible bad ending, but somehow I clenched :lol:. I went home with a beautiful Swedish girl that night - not sure she would have been keen had I been caked in sh1t!

Laurent Gariner @ sir henrys in Cork.His first Irish gig and one of the best moments ever was hearing Donna Summers- I feel love when he played it.This was May 1993.:D.

Now this i do remember as a very memorable birthday, mainly because i was told a shot of sambucca literally knocked me out and my brother scopped me up off the floor and took me out of the club where were in *cough Liquid and Envy'* :lol:

Then i nearly got arrested whilst slumped on a roundabout after the police thought i was hit by a car - my bf at the time tried to palm me off to the police but they wernt having none of it :lol: i wonder why haha

Next day i suffered from my first seriously bad hangover :spank: (if your on my fb - the pics are on there - terrible :lol:)

Homelands 1999 @ Winchester Bowl

Sasha, Pete Tong, Oakie live on Radio One for the Essential Mix

One of the best nights of my life..........8)

Homelands 1999 @ Winchester Bowl

Sasha, Pete Tong, Oakie live on Radio One for the Essential Mix

One of the best nights of my life..........8)

I was there!

Ooh I used to love Homelands. Did anyone do the 98 Creamfields on that site - the Daft Punk themed tent (daft club) was excellent - as was Tony de Vit in the Trade arena. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there!

Ooh I used to love Homelands. Did anyone do the 98 Creamfields on that site - the Daft Punk themed tent (daft club) was excellent - as was Tony de Vit in the Trade arena. :eek:

The 98 Creamfields was the best dance festival i have ever been to.

Pete Wardman, Steve Thomas and Tony De Vit blew the roof off. Best set ever by De Vit, even if he did turn up late!!!!8)

The 98 Creamfields was the best dance festival i have ever been to.

Pete Wardman, Steve Thomas and Tony De Vit blew the roof off. Best set ever by De Vit, even if he did turn up late!!!!8)

Yeah really memorable moment that. Totally bonkers. :eek:

I miss Tribal Gathering. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah really memorable moment that. Totally bonkers. :eek:

I miss Tribal Gathering. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was looking at some old Universe flyers at the weekend - one event had Orbital, Underworld and Daft Punk live and every big name DJ ever 8)

It was in a rock club called Cuba Cuba in Newcastle. Don't really recall the events of the evening but did have unknown folks in my flat for a few days afterwards. Fairly disaspointing really.

pre birthday was a visit to USA to stay at mates sisters in Hollywood
spent all our time in clubs like water the bush, police station and other randon clubs (memory not very good but the flyers are in a box in the attic)

when back in UK threw a big party with lots of acid house and loads of mates from the hacienda :(

quite frightening that it was 1989! (makes you feel rather old)

Back