21 Worst Things in the World

Talking of people you'd like to meet:
My mate Simon is your archetypal Englishman. He's 6'4", pale pink skin, bit of a beer belly and a bald head. He couldn't look more English if he wore Union Flag shorts and carried a teapot whilst draped in the flag of St. George (happy St. George's Day btw). You just need to look at him and you think 'English'. Anyway, he went over to Goa and whilst wandering around he came accross this road where opposite there was a row of buildings and on his side were rows of excited people. He asked what was going on and was told that the Dalai Llama was due to pass through so he decided to hang about to see if he could catch a glimpse. He lit a cig and checked his fingernails as you do when stood around waiting when he got this sudden feeling that he was the loneliest guy in the world. He looked around and everybody as far as he could see was down on their hands and knees as this open-topped car approached. In the back was the Dalai Llama pointing straight at Simon standing there and laughing his socks off!!!

The Dalai Llama is certainly one person I would love to meet and whilst it's good to know that he has a great sense of humour I would hope that if I ever do meet him it would be at least slightly less embarrassing!!!

:lol:
Great story!

Still, probably a more fruitful experience than would be meeting this guy:
enhanced-buzz-6082-1334090019-17.jpg

I'd have to go with number 3 but a slight variation...in my last job my work got me a really nice and rather expensive handbag with tassles all over it for my bday...the tassles kept getting trapped in the wheels on ym seat and snapping off :( I don't think I'll get much sympathy from the men on this point though.

Talking of people you'd like to meet:
My mate Simon is your archetypal Englishman. He's 6'4", pale pink skin, bit of a beer belly and a bald head. He couldn't look more English if he wore Union Flag shorts and carried a teapot whilst draped in the flag of St. George (happy St. George's Day btw). You just need to look at him and you think 'English'. Anyway, he went over to Goa and whilst wandering around he came accross this road where opposite there was a row of buildings and on his side were rows of excited people. He asked what was going on and was told that the Dalai Llama was due to pass through so he decided to hang about to see if he could catch a glimpse. He lit a cig and checked his fingernails as you do when stood around waiting when he got this sudden feeling that he was the loneliest guy in the world. He looked around and everybody as far as he could see was down on their hands and knees as this open-topped car approached. In the back was the Dalai Llama pointing straight at Simon standing there and laughing his socks off!!!

The Dalai Llama is certainly one person I would love to meet and whilst it's good to know that he has a great sense of humour I would hope that if I ever do meet him it would be at least slightly less embarrassing!!!

EXCELLENT story. :lol:

Back