Me and my wife will be there the end of April. Hoping to get to Dalt Vila and Ushuaia for the day parties and hopefully Pikes on the Thursday night. Anyone have any other idea what parties will be happening? Anyone know if Pikes will be lively on the Friday or Saturday night till late?
Going off the last few years, I think Wednesday and Thursday at Pikes could be Jaguar's Utopia and Back To Mine. And, yes, Friday and Saturday that weekend will be poppin' absolutely

Going off the last few years, I think Wednesday and Thursday at Pikes could be Jaguar's Utopia and Back To Mine. And, yes, Friday and Saturday that weekend will be poppin' absolutely
Thank you. We went to Pikes last June and it was busy, just not sure how it would be so early on in the season. Loving the idea of the day/evening events in Ibiza Town, then hopefully one or two nights at Pikes.

Pikes on Thursday april 25th will be ace i ve Seen Nothing interesting that night
Friday night ,i wish Vintage lio opening,so i could introduce this place to my girl
Sunday april 28th should bé Blue Marlin Opening, i'll have a go then Destino Opening
Ims dalt vila n ushuaia opening not to miss ,Hi ibz opening ?,this rammy/Packed Trap NO WAY!!!

Back