2017 party calendar

Life of Rye

So when do next years events tend to get posted?

Can I assume that the same nights this year will occur next year?
Does the Radio 1 weekend always start on the first Friday in August?

A big group of us are looking to book next year already in order to secure a better rate and I know that the majority of flights will be on sale from November

Cheers

calendar comes soon but until start of march it's normally pretty empty apart from the first boat party promoters.

Haha keen.

I'd recommend a different weekend if you can. Very busy and hot (which in itself is fine) but having been a couple of times at the start of August there are better months to go - my preference is May/June or September.

Have fun.

Haha keen.

I'd recommend a different weekend if you can. Very busy and hot (which in itself is fine) but having been a couple of times at the start of August there are better months to go - my preference is May/June or September.

Have fun.

No doubt it will be the busiest period of the year which I am ok with. I am really aiming and hoping they have the café mambo set up on the Saturday. I think that would be epic

Just hope I am able to get tickets!

I think early July is a great time to go otherwise. I went mid sept and found it was quiet. I wasn't impressed with the Dimitri Vegas closing party either. There was max 100 people left at 7am!! Not to mention Tremor got played about 4 times....

calendar comes soon but until start of march it's normally pretty empty apart from the first boat party promoters.

Ok thanks

I also found this on Wikipedia which answers my other question
Ibiza Weekend[edit]
Radio 1 has annually held a dance music weekend broadcast live from Ibiza since the 1990s. The weekend is usually the first weekend in August and has performances from world-famous DJs and Radio 1's own dance music talent such as Pete Tong and Annie Mac

Back