2009 workers!?

DanC87

Hey all you crazy people.

Anyone already planning to work the 2009 season? Well I am!! And like so many people with boring friends, gotta do it on my own! But hey im not that bothered. Would kinda prefer it that way, will get to meet loads of FUN new people.

Anyway Calling anyone whos already planning, and is doin it alone (or with friends) Need to share accomodation ect ect. Im looking for anyone, gents or ladies.

Im 21, (will be 22 when im out there in june), male, athletic build. Like many others have a strong passion for music, clubbing and partying + ibiza. Been out there 3 times. Im a fun easy goin care-free guy. I do alot of Dj'ing and producing again like many others.

Looking to head out there end april, beggining of may, to get good jobs + accom.

PM or reply if interested. E-mail - dogeh_@hotmail.com - 07849381174

Hey all you crazy people.

Anyone already planning to work the 2009 season? Well I am!! And like so many people with boring friends, gotta do it on my own! But hey im not that bothered. Would kinda prefer it that way, will get to meet loads of FUN new people.

Anyway Calling anyone whos already planning, and is doin it alone (or with friends) Need to share accomodation ect ect. Im looking for anyone, gents or ladies.

Im 21, (will be 22 when im out there in june), male, athletic build. Like many others have a strong passion for music, clubbing and partying + ibiza. Been out there 3 times. Im a fun easy goin care-free guy. I do alot of Dj'ing and producing again like many others.

Looking to head out there end april, beggining of may, to get good jobs + accom.

PM or reply if interested. E-mail - dogeh_@hotmail.com - 07849381174

Hi there, glad to see someone else in the same boat as me..wanting to head out next season! i went to ibiza this summer got home earlier this month and have been itchin to go back... but job, lack of money :confused: etc means i cant go out until next year. i was thinkin on headin out beginning may hopefully one of the first flights out from scotland (Glasgow or edinburgh) I am going out on my own, in the same situation as u, but one of my friends might be headin out there june but im not gonna bet on it! I am 19, will be 20 this October so if I am in Ibiza next summer until the beginning of October 2009 i could have one hell of a 21st!! not sure about lasting that long though :) atm im workin in Accounts :rolleyes: v. boring but going to try really make an effort to save as much money in the next year, pay off my overdraft and have a nice amount of money to take out with me.What about yourself, are you working/student? Do you know what the best idea is in terms of accom when you first get there...is it best to book into a cheap hotel for a couple of weeks until u get a job etc? I hopefully wanna work in a bar, not so keen on the pr part unless it was for a club! My msn is broken at the mo but next time im on il be sure to add u ! :D

hey, im a working guy have been since i was 16. I work in a local recording studio as a trainee sound engineer.
Like you im trying reli hard to save up enough money but got debts to pay off first. Im looking to take out about £1500.

For accomodation, im plannin on stayin at a hostel (stayed in hostel Apolo this year and it was great) for the first week or until i get more permanent accom+job.

As soon as i land, ill probably go the the police station to get my work number permit thing.

I def wanna try to get a PR job for a big club. Apparently they pay quite well + commission + pass.

Yea, add me on msn + we can have a chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
heyy guys iv been thinkin along the same lines as you, you totally seem to have the right idea!! the thought of going out on my own is reallly daunting tho! why do all our friends have to be soooo boring lol! iv been looking on the net for accomodation for the summer in the hope that i could pay most of it outright so i dont have to worry about being homeless lol! but it all seems to be hotels etc that pop up... have either of you got any links to decent summer accomodation or are yas planning on playing it by ear when yas get out there? x

Back