2 Young Ibiza Virgins looking for advice

Bdavis93

My friend and I are heading to the island this summer around mid june for about a week and a half. We have read through the clubbing and hotel guides on this site, but still cannot reach a conclusion on where to stay. We are both 18 year old young men with low paying jobs, therefore we are on a tight budget. We are looking for something below 37e, $50, per night. We are also looking for a place that is in a good central location to reach the nightclubs and bars; beach proximity is also an important factor. We prefer a hotel that attracts young party-goers like ourselves. If any of you have any suggestions for a good hotel, we would greatly appreciate it! Also, any other general advice would be great.

Thanks!

i would recommend Arlanza Bossa Apartments. Right next to Sankeys, down the road from Space, Ushuaia & Bora Bora. We have done 3 years there (all early July) and are in process to book 4th year asap. Its basic and cheap but in such a good position in Den Bossa!

If you want San Antonio then i don't know and i don't care ;) 8)

i would also say playa d'en bossa. i have stayed at the bossa park hotel twice in the last 3 years. basic and clean you can go all inclusive for about £30 a night. check the travel republic website. food is not the best but plenty of free drink makes up for it.
close to space and bora bora beach as well

in san antonio i stayed in MAR I VENT APARTMENTS last year, literally 30 seconds from mambo. Was a little loud but by the sounds of things thats what you want! I will be booking there again next year, it was 600 euros for 7 days for 5 of us!!

You would love Piscis park, go for the all inclusive option and then you have the west end in walking distance and a bus station 2 mins away for exploration(if you are up to it). Its a dashing hotel for the price :)

i would recommend Arlanza Bossa Apartments. Right next to Sankeys, down the road from Space, Ushuaia & Bora Bora. We have done 3 years there (all early July) and are in process to book 4th year asap. Its basic and cheap but in such a good position in Den Bossa!

If you want San Antonio then i don't know and i don't care ;) 8)

At 17/18 you want to be in San An and be able to go out in the westend and hunt slags before or when not at club nights.

You would love Piscis park, go for the all inclusive option and then you have the west end in walking distance and a bus station 2 mins away for exploration(if you are up to it). Its a dashing hotel for the price :)

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Personally, I'd recommend San An. Especially with a limited budget.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's your first trip to Ibiza, I'd add my backing to stay in San Antonio. West End is cheap as chips. If you want somewhere cheap to stay try somewhere like hostel-torres, 10 days in June, twin room, £236. That's £11 a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's your first trip to Ibiza, I'd add my backing to stay in San Antonio. West End is cheap as chips. If you want somewhere cheap to stay try somewhere like hostel-torres, 10 days in June, twin room, £236. That's £11 a night.

stayed here 3 times, not a bad hotel for the price and the location is brilliant!

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Personally, I'd recommend San An. Especially with a limited budget.
The piscis park suggestion is of course tongue in cheek :)
Will defo say that san an is a good place though for a first time at that age. Especially if on a budget where they might not have funds to do a big night out. Plenty going on, cheap and can get buses if they want to explore.

Back