2 questions about Space

Itchy

1. Can I take a camera in?
2. At the Sunday day parties which run through to the next morning can you get a pass out and come back?

Cheers all

R

I remember some places being funny about cameras, but afraid I cant remember which exact ones....Space could have been one of them

1. no (but you can try and hide it)
2. maybe no passouts this year because there are no more day parties at space.

Cheers, doesn´t the opening party start at 12pm though? I thought it started at 8am, but the first DJ set is from 12pm.

Hmmm, I´d hate to get my camera confiscated, maybe I should just buy a disposable ...

Cheers, doesn´t the opening party start at 12pm though? I thought it started at 8am, but the first DJ set is from 12pm.

Hmmm, I´d hate to get my camera confiscated, maybe I should just buy a disposable ...

yeah the opening party starts at 12:00... but all others wont' open until later now.

read up on your Ibiza news ;).... they've passed new laws this year which means no more day parties... gone is ibiza how we knew it :lol:

yeah the opening party starts at 12:00... but all others wont' open until later now.

read up on your Ibiza news ;).... they've passed new laws this year which means no more day parties... gone is ibiza how we knew it :lol:

Heh, behind one current events as per normal! Ah well, it´ll give me a chance to have a good sleep in and eat a decent breakfast first I guess ....

I took a camera phone to all the clubs last year and never had any problems. Get yourself a N95 or similar - 5 megapixel phone cam will do the job nicely!

Sony Erricsson K850i , the battery lasts about 200% longer than the Nokia N95 , the camera is nicer too and with a rubber case on it it is much more robust than the Nokia . (in my oppinion, I have both , one for work and the Sony as my own)

One last question: If I brought some kind of lolllies /sweets would that be OK, and would other people appreciate them at 3am when everyone has a bit of a dry mouth?

By the way, I AM just talking about lollies and nothing illegal here!!!

Back