2 bed house wanted for 6 months in may 2012

kevin

Hi guys

hope this is in the right place,

i'm coming over to ibiza for a long working holiday, i want to rent a nice 2 bed house or flat maybe with secure car parking, from may to october 2012, all areas considered, suggestions appreciated

many thanks

kevin

Lots of apartments for sale and rent in Ibiza at present.....so much so that the local Hotelier association wants to turn them into hotel rooms.

Check out one of the local companies websites for apartment rentals. Im sure one of the locals on here will oblige with a few suggestions. Dont rent from one of the agencies they will charge you extra.

Hi kevin,im looking to go to ibiza next year for the season,are u looking for house mates?..cheers ben

Hi ben

not sure mate, it sort of depends if my wife comes with me or not;)

so can not commit right now, to be honest i'm looking for a quiet place and it might not suit those who need to be close to bars or work prospects.

cheers

kev

sorry ben, no lodgers i'm afraid

good luck

kev

why do workers cram in to little flats and pay so much rent when they could collectively rent a detached pad with more space, are the flats nearer the bars in san an so much more expensive than those a mere drive away,

i was surprised last week when i was over at how the properties of a similar size differ drastically in quality and finish and at how much a 200 or 500 euro increase above an average monthly rent does not give you.

kev

Because the majority don't drive, it's easier to walk to and from work, and you don't have to think about drink/driving. They'd have to buy or rent a car or scooter (which costs) plus petrol etc and insurance. And if they're only there for 6 months or less it's not economical.
It works out cheaper for them to all bed down "together" so to speak and flat share close to the action....

YES THAT oops

that makes sense, just wonder how the landlords get away with charging 6 people 300 quid pcm each to live in a 2 bed flat.

:lol:

only in ibiza i guess???

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of apartments for sale and rent in Ibiza at present.....so much so that the local Hotelier association wants to turn them into hotel rooms.

Check out one of the local companies websites for apartment rentals. Im sure one of the locals on here will oblige with a few suggestions. Dont rent from one of the agencies they will charge you extra.

sorry bez meant to say thanks for the advice:)

Back