1st working season in ibiza

natasha rose

:twisted: hola people!!! my name is Tasha and im headin out in the second week of june with my mate mitchell, hes 23 and im 20. we are a couple of original thrill seekers from essex up for a laugh 24/7/365. were lookin to stay till september, providing that we can fing jobs and apartments ;) .we are fun reliable people who just wanna have a wkd and memorable summer :twisted: :lol: this is where you lot come in, if there is anyone out there who is lookin for flatmates to share the burden of rent :cry: or knows anyone that is looking for staff for bars or clubs etc.. please can you contact me via this or on my email at laydeelegz@aol.com as i feel completely bombarded and am at a loss as to where to start!! thanx alot and hopefully see you out there xxxxx :twisted: xxxxx

ibiza

i to am in the same situation exept i am going solo at the moment so if you still need someone to help woth the costs of rent etc then i would love to! bit scared about goign on my own. i live about an hour away from you an will be travelling from london 2nd week of june. but nothin is booked yet...... although i am not an ibiza virgin i have never worked there before but on arrival you will not be stuck for jobs. there is a pub in san antonio called the ship in.... on arrival to the white isle i would recommend that u dump your bags, check into a hostal 4 a week an run to this pub. It lists all jobs availble in the area some even with accommodation. Failing that there are club offices that provide leaflet jobs.

My E mail is arenders09@hotmail.com. IF you are on msn add me and we can chat further (if u wan that is!) By the way im a 19 yr old student n my names amy. see ya...

x

Back