1st timers- hidden treasures?

sexybutsweet

Hi everyone, we are off to Ibiza 29th July-6th August and we've used the site to book some big club nights- Monday Ushaia, Tuesday Pukka Up Boat Beach Party, Saturday Ibiza Cream Party so we have a few free nights to explore other places- we'd love to do cafe del mar any other suggestions for 'smaller/cheaper' places?

Bring on the sunshine!

I'd agree with the above... and add Bora Bora - a fun, free-entry way to start your evening. Also Zoo Project on Wednesday or Saturday is in a cool setting (but you have to be prepared to see a lot of skin). I'd also go spend an evening in the old part of Ibiza Town. They have night markets and there are good spots to have a cocktail and people watch.

I'd agree with the above... and add Bora Bora - a fun, free-entry way to start your evening. Also Zoo Project on Wednesday or Saturday is in a cool setting (but you have to be prepared to see a lot of skin). I'd also go spend an evening in the old part of Ibiza Town. They have night markets and there are good spots to have a cocktail and people watch.

Night market sounds cool :D

Back