1st timer need advice!!

sleepychick

hey going to ibiza for 1st time in 17 days very excited i'm 27 so really shud have done this b4 now but sure better late than never!
i looking advice on a very strange thing 'leg warmers'
i am going with friends who all have leg warmers bought (they got me some 2) cos they say everyone in ibiza wears them when out clubbing so all i need to do is bring my trainers and put my leg warmers on over the top
i'm not so sure bout this advise me plz!!!!

also anywhere i shud defo go???

Split immediately from your group on arrival and get thee down to Viva Ibiza for some proper mentoring !

thanks folk they r not winding me up they had them on a few yrs ago when they were there i just dont think i'll be in their group
and i dont think 27 is too old for ibiza is it???

thanks folk they r not winding me up they had them on a few yrs ago when they were there i just dont think i'll be in their group
and i dont think 27 is too old for ibiza is it???

no not really i did my first year last year at 27, back again in 2 days:p and we are taking a 60 yr old raver with us this year
:lol:

If you're on about this sort of thing...

legwarmers_bright.jpg

Then I think you'd all look like idiots personally

Oh dear....i think you need new friends :eek:

DO NOT WEAR THEM GOD AWFUL THINGS :spank:

Firstly your not too old for Ibiza, you are never too old for Ibiza :D

Secondly, your mates need to get with the times....i think them gastly things were worn many years ago but they have since died in the fashion sense hopefully never to be revived again :evil:

I think people would only wear them to Clubland @ Es Paradis, anywhere else you run the risk of looking like a hen do or a twat.

Back