1st time worker looking advice

Jamienelson1989

Hi folks just decided to do the summer on the isle, I've never been, alls I have is a flight booked for June a friend if mine said to come on these forums try talking to folk that's been or is going out. Basically I'm looking for info on housing as the mate has me in touch for abit of work. Cheers J

Alright Jamie, hope your good mate.

Me and my mate are in a similar position this summer, we're moving out to do a bit of DJ/PR work and need to sort our accom etc.

I've been given some cool options of workers accom in San antonio, I could share the info with you if you like?

We arrive mid may, so we have a couple of weeks to find our feet, get our NIE numbers etc before the season really kicks off in June.

Feel free to add me on FB mate. Lee Pinglaux.

Easy dude.

Definitely take plenty of money to see you through - and a thick skin. It'll be tough at times, but if you graft hard and remember the classic 'it's a marathon not a sprint' then you'll be alright!! :)

See you on the island! If you still need any kind of help I'll be doing my 1st season too! May 11th I'll be flying out wooooo

It also helps to get a job where you'll get club passes. I worked at Itaca next to Bar M. Was a while ago but I had passes for pretty much everywhere.

Back