1st Annual Leeds Zombie Film Festival

hmmm, interesting, and with Romeros "land Of The dead" on telly tonight, quite topical too. I love a zombie movie!!

remember making the mistake of watching "zombie flesh eaters" when I was about 10...........still have nightmares now :oops:

hmmm, interesting, and with Romeros "land Of The dead" on telly tonight, quite topical too. I love a zombie movie!!

remember making the mistake of watching "zombie flesh eaters" when I was about 10...........still have nightmares now :oops:

I did that with Childs Play - ok its not scary now - but that part where she realises he is talking but has no batteries in scared the life out of me for ages :eek:

I did that with Childs Play - ok its not scary now - but that part where she realises he is talking but has no batteries in scared the life out of me for ages :eek:
Child's Play was a rip-off... there was this movie that came out in the 1970s with Karen Black called Trilogy of Terror. A 3-part movie, as you might guess, in which the 3rd part was about a woman who's boyfriend gave her a tiki doll which came alive and chased her around her apartment for a good half-hour of screen time. In the end, she tosses him in the oven but the evil spirit inside jumps into her body... You've got to see it. Scary stuff! I watched it on TV when I was young and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about it!

Child's Play was a rip-off... there was this movie that came out in the 1970s with Karen Black called Trilogy of Terror. A 3-part movie, as you might guess, in which the 3rd part was about a woman who's boyfriend gave her a tiki doll which came alive and chased her around her apartment for a good half-hour of screen time. In the end, she tosses him in the oven but the evil spirit inside jumps into her body... You've got to see it. Scary stuff! I watched it on TV when I was young and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about it!

No way - I am such a wimp when it comes to scary films :oops: :oops: :lol:

Fantastic film...... AND it was on the horror channel a month or so again.... STILL spooked me out.... :oops:

Sister watched it at the weekend - she found it suitably creepy but her husband thought it was stupid......

I quite fancy it like....

ok i watched land of the dead last night. total sh!t like all the zombie films, but still watched it for an hour and a half.

where do zombies come from anyway?

ok i watched land of the dead last night. total sh!t like all the zombie films, but still watched it for an hour and a half.

zombies appear whenever there is a chemical leak from a top secret military weapons facility.

for god's sake, do you not watch the news?

Also they sometimes appear whenever an asteroid with alien bacteria lands in a graveyard.

But no one believes the young couple who discover this until it's too late..

Romeros always have a nice bit of social commentary interlaced into them.

Back