11 things you should know about Ibiza’s big six clubs

Check the comments -

Dr Goose says:
July 25, 2010 at 2:51 pm
God I hate to seem all fuddy duddy, but this music its famous for – would I not be right in saying this would be recorded music, made practically anywhere?

Hardly comparable with Cuba and Shetland.

Report This Comment

Jimmy the One says:
July 25, 2010 at 10:31 pm
Mmmmm. I would rather eat my own dung than enter any of these venues. Unspeakably vulgar enjoyed by the disaffected, disadvantaged, great unwashed. Thank goodness for Ibiza, otherwise they might be here!

Report This Comment

:lol:

its nice to know I have a label...... "disaffected, disadvantaged, and great unwashed"

makes me feel so much better about my massive expenditure over the years of going to Ibiza - :lol::lol::lol:

do you really not show up to the clubs into 2am ??? damn i go to pacha nyc at 11:30 pm because its cheap before midnight and the main act is usually always on by 2am most of the time earlier

do you really not show up to the clubs into 2am ??? damn i go to pacha nyc at 11:30 pm because its cheap before midnight and the main act is usually always on by 2am most of the time earlier

most clubs only open at 11pm or even 12midnight in ibiza. people have dinner really late on the island and therefore only arrive from about 1am onwards.
the main act hardly ever plays before 3am.
i usually arrive at around 1am, depending on the night.

these days with ridiculous early closingtimes (6.30-7am) you can/SHOULD show up
way earlier to many parties ...
hold on. Weren't the official closing times always 7am?
It's just that before the clubs weren't fined for going over??

hold on. Weren't the official closing times always 7am?
It's just that before the clubs weren't fined for going over??
omg ... some ibiza-newbie has hijacked morbyd´s account.
you can´t be serious with this question ?! ;)

Back