1 week in Ibiza

Uncle_Sevo

Be my 7th time in Ibiza this year but only going for a week this time. Just curious to know how much people who have already been for a week this year have spent?
Im thinking of taking 800-900 quid tops. In the week I plan on doing

dc10 maybe the Friday for Tania Vulcanos night

sunbathing all day Sat and doing nothin major apart from a few drinks in the night.

We luv Sunday

circo loco Monday

Nothin major Tuesday

BE at space Wednesday

Thursday space again cause Troxlers on

Friday go home

Im hoping 800 is gonna be enough this year as im movin out after the hol and need to be carefull with money. Anyone whos been for 1 week this year could you put up how much you spent and what you did please?

thanks
:)

Where you staying?

900 sheets is cool if you are staying in pdb. It not as if you'd have to spend much on taxis, we got algarb for 40quid a night all inclusive - saved a fortune on drinks at night so you are better doing something like that if you are on a budget...

Staying at Sal Rossa PDB. Not planning on any big nights out in San An. Prob just get a bus there 1 day to watch sunset at mambo an get taxi home. Most of the nights I wanna do are at Space anyway which is 5 mins away from hotel.

Staying at Sal Rossa PDB. Not planning on any big nights out in San An. Prob just get a bus there 1 day to watch sunset at mambo an get taxi home. Most of the nights I wanna do are at Space anyway which is 5 mins away from hotel.

theres a new bus running from san an bus station to bora bora/space this year. would save you a few quid

theres a new bus running from san an bus station to bora bora/space this year. would save you a few quid

i like this a lot, had to catch two buses last year, is this gonna be all day or just a night?

I think we will miss it?
We are there 12 to 16th in pdb and o think you are a bit earlier.

Back