1 space left on Girls holiday to Ibiza 4th of July - 12th July

Andrada

Girls holiday to Ibiza, one space left as one of the girls dropped out.
£450 flights & accommodation.
Leaving on the 4th July from Stansted, coming back on the 12th of July.
Accommodation is in San Antonio – Apartment (2 rooms) + kitchenette (4 single beds)
All 3 of us live in Kent, we can meet up if you're local, alternatively we can share all of our social media details (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat) to prove that we are nice, genuine, fun girls!

For more details you can email me at andrada_td@yahoo.com

xx

It would be nice if people wouldn't waste my time! And I thought you were a girl?
Nobody is interested in chatting anyone up. We are simply looking for a GIRL, to join the space on our holiday. Good day
A lot of people are big talkers Clowns
Good luck..
Btw Gutsy(if we had a chat?) you didnt answer to my last private message.if something wrong u can tell:D.btw .I found a mate for my last 6 aug days:p
Sorry @Andrada for hijack this at least it will upper this;)

It would be nice if people wouldn't waste my time! And I thought you were a girl?
Nobody is interested in chatting anyone up. We are simply looking for a GIRL, to join the space on our holiday. Good day
he was only having a bit of a laugh and came clean with you soon after having said laugh, lighten up.

he was only having a bit of a laugh and came clean with you soon after having said laugh, lighten up.

A new member puts a genuine question, in the correct part of the forum, someone try's to be funny by wasting her tme for which she is annoyed about ( and with good reason ) and you tell her to lighten up !!!

You and some of pedantic pals don't own this forum, we couldn't give a monkeys if you have been to Ibiza for years or that you have been a member for 10 years, instead of telling her to lighten up, try being helpful.

Trying encouraging new members instead of acting like forum police

A new member puts a genuine question, in the correct part of the forum, someone try's to be funny by wasting her tme for which she is annoyed about ( and with good reason ) and you tell her to lighten up !!!

You and some of pedantic pals don't own this forum, we couldn't give a monkeys if you have been to Ibiza for years or that you have been a member for 10 years, instead of telling her to lighten up, try being helpful.

Its called having a sense of humour. Forums are funny places really but I suppose they are just like real life. One normally wouldn't just walk up to a group of people that they didnt know and say "Hey, anyone want to buy a holiday?" would they?

Back in 2006, I too was new on the forum. It took a while to get to know members personalities but after a few years i managed to get a grip of who was who.

Ive made the odd mistake in a handful of my posts on here over the past ten years, but I have certainly not been unhelpful.

Plus, who are "we" who don't give a monkeys? Is there some kind of splinter group?

Last edited:
Forum police has nothing to do with the previous posts though in this thread to be fair. A joke was made, that was all, perhaps not taken in the spirit it was intended (rightly or wrongly).

It's all good peeps. :cool:

Sorry mate, next strike and I'm out.

Just seemed a bit suspicious, someone coming on and trying to sell a holiday to a stranger.

"you and your pedantic pals don't own this forum" :eek::eek::eek:

Just when you think you've heard it all, you hear something as daft as that!!

Last edited:
A lot of people are big talkers Clowns
Good luck..
Btw Gutsy(if we had a chat?) you didnt answer to my last private message.if something wrong u can tell:D.btw .I found a mate for my last 6 aug days:p
Sorry @Andrada for hijack this at least it will upper this;)
Sorry I didn't notice the private chat will look now

Back