1 Holiday, 2 Resorts/hotels

Pete

Hi, has anyone ever split their holiday over 2 Resorts/hotels?

We have been staying on the outskirts of San antonio since 1997, then in the last couple of years we have done playa d'en bossa.

We love both but find playa d'en bossa to be a little too small for towards the end of the holiday but we do love a few crazy days there.

Thinking 2018 doing a split, 3 or so days in playa d'en bossa then the rest in San antonio.

Has anyone ever done this?

I will be splitting next time on island. It happened by "accident", but I am looking forward to the contrast.

Good idea if your *flying solo* but if you have a women/kids in towe..could be a nightmare..just get the bus

We usually do it every holiday, this year we spent 4 days up in Es Canar and the rest down in San An Bay.

Previous trips we've split between PDB and San An. Would recommend it to freshen things up.

We usually do it every holiday, this year we spent 4 days up in Es Canar and the rest down in San An Bay.

Previous trips we've split between PDB and San An. Would recommend it to freshen things up.
To reply to the original question, this could be the answer...bossa? these days fake Miami, don't do it.

Always split our holiday between Ibiza and Formentera. Can be pricey but what isn't there nowadays.

To reply to the original question, this could be the answer...bossa? these days fake Miami, don't do it.

Nah, got to be on the PDB, Figueretas, Ibiza Town line. There's nothing in San An, not even the trashy fun of the west end these days.

Nah, got to be on the PDB, Figueretas, Ibiza Town line. There's nothing in San An, not even the trashy fun of the west end these days.
I've got nothing against Town or Figueretas, but Bossa.....c'mon, do us a favour!
There's plenty going on in San An...

I've got nothing against Town or Figueretas, but Bossa.....c'mon, do us a favour!
There's plenty going on in San An...

PDB, Figueretas and Ibiza Town are virtually the one continuous resort, and walkable from one end to the other. San An used to be good, but they ruined it - the promenade and gentrification of the strip, ever tighter rules for the west end... & it's harder to get nice food there. No reason to stay San An these days, unless you're trying to save money on accommodation.

Back